Movement Debrief Episode 89 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- Do I use a toe touch?
- What information does the toe touch tell me?
- Is being able to palm the floor desirable?
- How do I improve someone’s toe touch?
- How can big toe extension become limited?
- How does the first ray influence big toe extension?
- How does calcaneal position influence the big toe?
- How do I go about improving big toe extension?
- Are there any modifications to consider for hallux rigidus?
- What course of action should someone take who both snores and does not feel rested upon waking?
- What are some key hygiene measures to consider?
- What are key exercises to focus on?
- When should referral occur and who should you go to?
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST. Enjoy!
and the audio version:
Below are the links mentioned in the show notes
Check out Human Matrix promo video below:
Below are some testimonials for the class:
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
August 24th-25th, 2019, Vancouver, BC (early bird ends July 26th at 11:55pm)
September 21st-22nd, Raleigh, NC (early bird ends August 23rd at 11:55pm)
October 5th-6th, Boston, MA (early bird ends September 6th at 11:55pm)
November 23rd-24th, New York City, NY (early bird ends October 27th at 11:55pm)
December 7th-8th, Orlando, FL (early bird ends November 8th at 11:55pm)
January 25th-26th, Scotts Valley, CA (early bird ends December 24th)
Or check out this little teaser for Human Matrix home study. Best part is if you attend the live course you’ll get this bad boy for free! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-gEEiwakSk
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Infrasternal angle and posterior thorax debriefs can be found here
Here are a couple inverted activities I like for posterior expansion. The first, the elevated rockback reach
followed by decline quadruped on elbows
Here are some of my favorite toe touch moves. First, the toe touch to squat progression
Followed by the drunken turtle
and of course, the drunken scorpion
Below is a great move for calcaneal inversion
Below is a great move for calcaneal eversion
Here is a whole blog on improving your squat