Movement Debrief Episode 27 is in the books. Here is a copy of the video and audio for your listening pleasure.
Here is the set list:
- The three types of infrasternal angles
- Anatomical theories regarding the infrasternal angle
- Infrasternal angle treatment
- The different positions of the lumbar spine
- Restoring lumbar position
- Restoring cervical spine position
- My treatment sequence for restoring shoulder motion
- Which are my favorite hikes
Here were the links I mentioned:
Here is the exercise I mentioned from Daddy-O Pops for a retracted and elevated scapula.
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Get learning goodies and more”]