Movement Debrief Episode 38 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- How long does it take for changes desired by exercises to stay?
- How long do I keep someone on the same movement?
- What influence do the abdominal muscles have on ribcage position?
- How can we change position of the body to bias particular abdominal muscles?
- How to address rib flares
- Why and when should you cue a posterior tilt?
- What are some good way to cue a posterior tilt?
Table of Contents
Here were the links I mentioned:
Excerpt from Pat Davidson’s Rethinking the Big Patterns (you can also check out the course review here)
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Get learning goodies and more”]