Movement Debrief Episode 30 is in the books. Here is a copy of the video and audio for your listening pleasure.
Here is the set list:
- If/when is manual muscle testing relevant and valuable
- What considerations should be made when manual muscle testing?
- Creative ways to improve variability in powerlifters
- What methods are useful for reducing adductor overactivity
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube. They air every Wednesday at 7:30pm CST.
Here were the links I mentioned:
Pre-existent vertebral rotation in the human spine is influenced by body position
Right thoracic curvature in the normal spine
Analysis of preexistent vertebral rotation in the normal spine
Behavioral evidence for left-hemisphere specialization of motor planning
Ipsilateral Hip Abductor Weakness After Inversion Ankle Sprain
Here is the glute max fiber orientation (courtesy of Wikimedia Commons)
Here is a video of the D1 Extension pattern
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Let me guess, you are devastated you missed last night’s Movement Debrief.
You should be. It was by far the most interactive debrief we had yet. Loved how active everyone was, and definitely some people help me get better.
Kudos to Steve, Jo, Yonnie-Pooh, and the many others who commented on today’s Debrief.
Here’s what we talked about:
- How the stress response impacts many areas
- Treatment hierarchies
- How to restore sensation loss post-surgery
- Functional Medicine
- Why taking care of your health helps others
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. (occasionally) They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST.