Movement Debrief Episode 51 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- Why are muscles asymmetrical?
- Are there any treatment/training considerations for people with marked asymmetries?
- What are the feet doing in stance?
- What is the relationship between foot and hip position?
- How do proximal structures affect elbow position?
- How important is full elbow mobility?
- How does rotation impact elbows?
- What treatments are used to restore elbow motion?
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies: