Movement Debrief Episode 64 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- Case study on lower back pain differential diagnosis
- What is the action of the rectus abdominis?
- Why is feeling rectus not desirable during breathwork?
- What muscles should you feel during breathwork?
- What movement limitations do I have?
- What measures have I taken to try and improve these limitations?
- What activities do I use to try and improve those movement limitations?
- What measures do I plan on taking in the future to improve my health?
- Our all of our movements and postures governed by stability?
- If not, what?
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
Check out Human Matrix promo video below
Below are some testimonials for the class
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
December 8th-9th, Charleston, SC (early bird ends November 11th)
February 2nd-3rd, 2019, New Providence, NJ (early bird ends January 4th)
Building a Success on a Foundation of Failures by Daddy-O Pops Bill Hartman
Here is the pump handle debrief
Here is an article on empty nose syndrome
Here is what happened after I got my wisdom teeth pulled
Here is when I was treated by an ENT.
Below is my first reset, bar hang
Below is reset #2, a feet elevated downward dog
Here is a debrief on occlusion
Here is a link describing the anterior growth guidance appliance
To learn about The Intensive, sign up for Bill Hartman’s newsletter
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
My Movement Limitations