Movement Debrief Episode 99 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- What are the key performance indicators many geriatrics need to keep healthy?
- What are some tips to maximizing movement options in geriatrics?
- What progressions do I utilize for geriatrics?
- What are some tips to get someone to complete a breath without pain?
- Any cues for having someone tuck who is overweight?
- How do we work around someone who is fear avoidant?
- Any tips for helping someone progress to going overhead without pain?
- What are the key things I look for in a dentist?
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST. Enjoy!
and the audio version:
Table of Contents
Below are the links mentioned in the show notes
Check out Human Matrix promo video below:
Below are some testimonials for the class:
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
November 23rd-24th, New York City, NY (early bird ends October 27th at 11:55pm)
December 7th-8th, Orlando, FL (early bird ends November 8th at 11:55pm) (CEUs AVAILABLE FOR TRAINERS AND MORE)
January 25th-26th, Scotts Valley, CA (early bird ends December 24th)
April 4th-5th, 2020, Atlanta, GA (early bird ends March 6th at 11:55pm)
The Uprising with myself, Pat Davidson, and Seth Oberst, February 8th-9th (early bird ends January 3rd)
Or check out this little teaser for Human Matrix home study. Best part is if you attend the live course you’ll get this bad boy for free!
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Get learning goodies and more”]
A debrief on wide Infrasternal angles can be found here
Below is the recliner exercise that I like
The sidelying tilt exercise is money for wide infrasternal angle peeps
The debrief where I talk about referring to psychology can be found here
Pain with Breathing