Movement Debrief Episode 97 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- What is the difference between backside and frontside mechanics in sprinting?
- Would backside mechanics help someone push off the ground better, thus making them faster?
- What tips do I recommend for coaching sprinting?
- How do I go about approaching someone who needs a psychology referral?
- When is the best time to bring up that a client would benefit from a psychology referral?
- What are hernias?
- What are some different types of hernias?
- What treatments are typically performed for a hernia?
- What conservative treatments are useful for hernias?
- How do I approach treating a hernia?
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST. Enjoy!
and the audio version:
Below are the links mentioned in the show notes
Check out Human Matrix promo video below:
Below are some testimonials for the class:
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
November 23rd-24th, New York City, NY (early bird ends October 27th at 11:55pm)
December 7th-8th, Orlando, FL (early bird ends November 8th at 11:55pm) (CEUs AVAILABLE FOR TRAINERS AND MORE)
January 25th-26th, Scotts Valley, CA (early bird ends December 24th)
April 4th-5th, 2020, Atlanta, GA (early bird ends March 6th at 11:55pm)
The Uprising with myself, Pat Davidson, and Seth Oberst, February 8th-9th (early bird ends January 3rd)
Or check out this little teaser for Human Matrix home study. Best part is if you attend the live course you’ll get this bad boy for free!
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies: