Movement Debrief Episode 100 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- First, a case study of a patient who had full thorax motion, yet still had pain
- How to problem solve through a set of movement limitations
- Why is overhead pressing useful?
- What does my progression look like to getting someone to overhead press?
Do I prefer in front of neck or behind the neck position for overhead pressing?
- Why do molars get pulled?
- What impact can pulled molars have on breathing and movement?
- What would be treatment recommendations?
- Are situps a bad exercise choice?
- Will situps hurt your back?
- When could programming situp variations be useful?
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST. Enjoy!
and the audio version:
Below are the links mentioned in the show notes
Check out Human Matrix promo video below:
Below are some testimonials for the class:
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
November 23rd-24th, New York City, NY (early bird ends October 27th at 11:55pm)
December 7th-8th, Orlando, FL (early bird ends November 8th at 11:55pm) (CEUs AVAILABLE FOR TRAINERS AND MORE)
January 25th-26th, Scotts Valley, CA (early bird ends December 24th)
April 4th-5th, 2020, Atlanta, GA (early bird ends March 6th at 11:55pm)
The Uprising with myself, Pat Davidson, and Seth Oberst, February 8th-9th (early bird ends January 3rd)
Or check out this little teaser for Human Matrix home study. Best part is if you attend the live course you’ll get this bad boy for free!
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Below is rockback breathing. A classic move to start someone with
Crunching skywalkers is a great move to drive spinal inhalation and improve hip extension
I like the drunken turtle exercise to improve spinal inhalation
Below is the dragon roll exercise. It’s a great situp variation.
Case Study – Thoracic Pain with full thoracic motion