Movement Debrief Episode 101 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- Why does a foot turn out or in?
- How can we decide how much foot position is related to normal femoral torsion or ventral cavity movement limitations?
- How much does femoral version matter?
- Should we advocate for a straight foot in all activities?
- Why and when should we apply a straight foot position?
- How does this relate to running fast?
- What do different stance widths do to the squat?
- How can impingement happen in a squat?
- How can I find the “best” stance width on a squat?
- How do I explain tissue tolerance to clients?
- What about tissues such as joints or nerves? Do those also have tissue tolerance?
If you want to watch these live, add me on Instagram. They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST. Enjoy!
and the audio version:
Below are the links mentioned in the show notes
Check out Human Matrix promo video below:
Below are some testimonials for the class:
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
December 7th-8th, Orlando, FL (early bird ends November 8th at 11:55pm) (CEUs AVAILABLE FOR TRAINERS AND MORE)
January 25th-26th, Scotts Valley, CA (early bird ends December 24th)
April 4th-5th, 2020, Atlanta, GA (early bird ends March 6th at 11:55pm)
The Uprising with myself, Pat Davidson, and Seth Oberst, February 8th-9th (early bird ends January 3rd)
Or check out this little teaser for Human Matrix home study. Best part is if you attend the live course you’ll get this bad boy for free!
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies: