Want to help your clients and athletes perform at a higher level by incorporating breathwork?
I recently did a q&a over at Simplifaster, where we discussed all things breathing, performance, and training.
Below is a list of the questions I answered:
- The difference between the breathing patterns seen in strength training and in dynamic athletic performance.
- How breathing on the ground transfers to what happens when standing and moving around?
- The top priorities in training an athlete’s trunk and midsection
- How to deal with common “thoracic spine mobility” deficit in athletes
- How to use “big lifts” for athletes, squatting and deadlifting, in light of muscle activation and posture
- How to progress single leg exercise progression
Click on the link below to check it out