Movement Debrief Episode 71 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- What breathing strategy do I advocate for lifting?
- How does the breathing strategy change at moderate and high intensities?
- Are the breathing mechanics different at high intensities vs. basic exercises?
- What causes hip clunking?
- Are there any treatments to reduce clunking?
- What are some common knee issues seen in most people?
- What qualities should be focused on to maximize knee health
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook . They air every Wednesday at 7pm CST.
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
Check out Human Matrix promo video below
Below are some testimonials for the class
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
February 2nd-3rd, 2019, New Providence, NJ (early bird ends January 4th)
June 8th-9th, 2019, New York, NY (early bird ends 5/10/19 at 11:55pm)
August 24th-25th, 2019, Vancouver, BC (early bird ends July 26th at 11:55pm)
September 21st-22nd, Raleigh, NC (early bird ends 8/23/19 at 11:55pm)
Or check out this little teaser for Human Matrix home study. Best part is if you attend the live course you’ll get this bad boy for free!
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Here is a link to all the hip debriefs you’d ever need
Below is a lunge variation I use to untwist the knee
Breathing Strategies with Training
Fixes for Common Knee Issues