Movement Debrief Episode 13 yesterday involved quite a few rants. Must’ve been the ketones talking.
Here’s what we talked about:
- Restoring sensation with my patient with low back pain
- Why it’s okay to have an angled tibia during squatting
- Would any intervention help/hurt Usain Bolt?
- The complexity of Usain Bolt
- Struggling with a complex patient
- Dealing with uncertainty
- Embracing the struggle
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. (occasionally) They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST.
Here were some of the links I mentioned in this Debrief.
How to Deadlift – A Movement Deep Dive
Squatting Bar Reach – A Movement Deep Dive
The Sensitive Nervous System – Read my book notes here
Clinical Neurodynamics- Read my book notes here
A Study of Neurodynamics: The Body’s Living Alarm
Mobilisation of the Neuroimmune System – Read the course notes here
Explain Pain– Read the course notes here
The Obstacle is the Way
Ego is the Enemy
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck