Movement Debrief Episode 75 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- What is IT band syndrome?
- What factors must we consider for treatment of IT band syndrome?
- What keys do I look for in a good shoe?
- What in my assessment would lead me to selecting certain shoes?
- Does shoewear matter for different contexts such as walking or sport?
- When short on time, what 3 key assessment pieces do I use to make decisions?
- What assessments would you use in larger group sessions?
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST.
and the audio version…
Check out Human Matrix promo video below:
Below are some testimonials for the class
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
May 18th-19th, San Antonio, TX (early bird ends April 19th at 11:55pm)
June 8th-9th, 2019, New York, NY (early bird ends May 10th at 11:55pm)
August 3rd-4th, 2019, Cincinnati, OH (early bird ends July 5th at 11:55pm)
August 24th-25th, 2019, Vancouver, BC (early bird ends July 26th at 11:55pm)
September 21st-22nd, Raleigh, NC (early bird ends August 23rd at 11:55pm)
October 5th-6th, Boston, MA (early bird ends September 6th at 11:55pm)
December 7th-8th, Orlando, FL (early bird ends November 8th at 11:55pm)
Or check out this little teaser for Human Matrix home study. Best part is if you attend the live course you’ll get this bad boy for free!
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Here is the link to the zone of apposition (ZOA) debrief
Here is the link to the hip extension debrief
Here is the link to the Infrasternal angle debrief
Here is the link to the knee joint untwisting I was talking about
Below has been my go-to squatting variation in the clinic
Below has been money for restoring hip extension
IT Band Syndrome