Movement Debrief Episode 24 is in the books. Here is a copy of the video and audio for your listening pleasure.
Here were all the topics:
- What ACL graft should you get?
- What does the systemic process look like for knee pain?
- What local factors are important for knee pain?
- the importance of plyometrics for knee pain
- Is there a place for modalities?
- What modalities I incorporate into my practice
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube. They air every Wednesday at 7:30pm CST.
Here were the links I mentioned tonight
PRI Impingement and Instability Course Notes
Here is the Active Midstance Test
Here’s the Copenhagen Adduction Test
A Randomised Controlled Trial of ‘Clockwise’ Ultrasound for Low Back Pain
E-Stim and BFR
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Movement Debrief Episode 14 happened yesterday, and it was a good ol’ fashioned reader Q&A.
Here’s what we talked about:
- Evidence (or lack thereof) for taping in general
- How I incorporate taping into my practice
- What the keys are to having a successful performance team
- The keys to being a successful leader
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook, Instagram, or sometimes Twitter. They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST.
Here were some of the links I mentioned in this Debrief.
The 3 Biggest Basketball Conditioning Mistakes
Effects of Patellar Taping on Brain Activity During Knee Joint Proprioception Tests Using Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Systematic Review of the Effect of Taping Techniques on Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
Effect of kinesiology taping on pain in individuals with musculoskeletal injuries: systematic review and meta-analysis.