Movement Debrief Episode 93 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- What is tibial external and internal rotation?
- What calcaneal position is associated with these tibial moves?
- How does the hip impact these tibial motions?
- What exercises can I use to change tibial rotation?
- Why might clients get knee pain during certain resets?
- How can I coach patients out of having knee pain during these activities?
- Is there a place for deep neck flexor contraction during resets?
- How about tongue posture?
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST. Enjoy!
and the audio version:
Table of Contents
Below are the links mentioned in the show notes
Check out Human Matrix promo video below:
Below are some testimonials for the class:
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
October 5th-6th, Boston, MA (early bird ends September 6th at 11:55pm)
November 23rd-24th, New York City, NY (early bird ends October 27th at 11:55pm)
December 7th-8th, Orlando, FL (early bird ends November 8th at 11:55pm)
January 25th-26th, Scotts Valley, CA (early bird ends December 24th)
Or check out this little teaser for Human Matrix home study. Best part is if you attend the live course you’ll get this bad boy for free!
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Get learning goodies and more”]
If you want to know all about infrasternal angles, I would check out these debriefs.
This move below is one of the more regressed activities I’ll give someone who has difficulty with something like a 90/90 hip lift