Movement Debrief Episode 49 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- When should you breathe during exercise?
- Are there times in which breath holding is warranted?
- What is femoral anteversion?
- Is there a way to test for femoral anteversion?
- What treatment considerations must one make for femoral anteversion?
- In what testing order do I chase variability?
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Breathing During Exercise