Movement Debrief Episode 23 is in the books. Here is a copy of the video and audio for your listening pleasure.
Here were all the topics (credit Jand80 for the awesome question):
- Thoughts on the Ober’s test and structures involved
- Can you stretch the IT band?
- How to build a thought process
- The hierarchy of restoring hip motion and where internal rotation fits
- Do PT’s address structure or function?
- Are we really testing and seeing pathology?
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube. They air every Wednesday at 7:30pm CST.
Here were the links I mentioned tonight
An Anatomic Investigation of the Ober’s Test
Three-Dimensional Mathematical Model for Deformation of Human Fascia
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
If you are beyond sad that you missed last night’s Movement Debrief, number 15, I got your back. This time both audio and video are available #growing up.
Here’s what we talked about:
- What impingement is
- How to treat impingement at any joint
- When do local inputs matter?
- Trusting your assessment process
- When to go beyond your assessment process
- Why context matters
- Making the most of noncompliant people
- Dealing with bad situations
- The importance of having an “off switch”
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube. They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST.
Here were some of the links I mentioned in this Debrief.
The 3 Biggest Basketball Conditioning Mistakes
Practical Basketball Conditioning
How to Treat Pain with Sitting – A Case Study