Movement Debrief Episode 41 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- Can you self diagnose why a muscle feels tight?
- What are some good self tests to assess variability
- can you appear “flexed” in one area but actually be extended?
- Can we make accurate assessments regarding posture?
- Why does impingement occur?
- How does shoulder testing relate to the infrasternal angle?
- What each of the shoulder tests I look at are attempting to assess?
and the audio version…
Table of Contents
Here were the links I mentioned:
Here is the toe touch to squat
And the active midstance test
Check out the Apley’s Scratch Test (don’t mind the adhesions portion)
If you want to see trunk rotation, check out Respiration Revisited
Here is the diamond bear exercise
Here is the sidelying pec twist
Here is the cable hang courtesy of Lucy Hendricks
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Get learning goodies and more”]