Movement Debrief Episode 23 is in the books. Here is a copy of the video and audio for your listening pleasure.
Here were all the topics (credit Jand80 for the awesome question):
- Thoughts on the Ober’s test and structures involved
- Can you stretch the IT band?
- How to build a thought process
- The hierarchy of restoring hip motion and where internal rotation fits
- Do PT’s address structure or function?
- Are we really testing and seeing pathology?
Here were the links I mentioned tonight
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies: