Movement Debrief Episode 62 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- What are pump handle mechanics at the ribcage?
- How do pump handle mechanics impact thorax mobility?
- What treatment would you use to restore pump handle mechanics?
- What hip rotation limitations would you expect with various infrapubic angles?
- How would you treat hip rotation deficits?
- When a client says “it’s not hard for me anymore, why do I need to keep doing it?” how would I respond?
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
Check out Human Matrix promo video below
Below are some testimonials for the class
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
Kansas City, KS on October 27-28th (early bird ends September 30th)
Portland, OR on November 10-11 (early bird ends September 30th)
Want to get a handout that explains normal respiratory mechanics? Click here
Below is a move I like to restore pump handle mechanics
Below is a move I like to restore hip IR
Below is a move I like to restore hip ER
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies: