Movement Debrief Episode 91 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- First, an addendum on the big toe.
- What needs to happen for posterior thorax expansion?
- What activities and techniques should one use for someone who really struggles getting air in the posterior thorax?
- How does my model apply to someone with a stroke?
- Any particular activities useful for someone with a stroke?
- Are there any particular cues or recommendation I have for running form?
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST. Enjoy!
and the audio version:
Below are the links mentioned in the show notes
Check out Human Matrix promo video below:
Below are some testimonials for the class:
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
September 21st-22nd, Raleigh, NC (early bird ends August 23rd at 11:55pm)
October 5th-6th, Boston, MA (early bird ends September 6th at 11:55pm)
November 23rd-24th, New York City, NY (early bird ends October 27th at 11:55pm)
December 7th-8th, Orlando, FL (early bird ends November 8th at 11:55pm)
January 25th-26th, Scotts Valley, CA (early bird ends December 24th)
Or check out this little teaser for Human Matrix home study. Best part is if you attend the live course you’ll get this bad boy for free!
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Below is one of my go-to moves that is inverted:
Don’t know what the couch stretch is? Check out this video
Big Toe Extension Limitations
Super Flat T-Spines