Movement Debrief Episode 72 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- Does sitting slouch = extended?
- Why do people appear flexed when they sit?
- What is going on when someone sits slouched?
- How should I work with someone who has a hypermobility syndrome?
- What is Ehlers Danlos?
- Are isometrics a worthy starting place?
- What about unstable surface training?
- What is fear-avoidance?
- How do I go about using education to reduce fear avoidance?
- What other tactics do I use to mitigate fear avoidance?
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook . They air every Wednesday at 7pm CST.
and the audio version…
Below are the links mentioned in the show notes
Check out Human Matrix promo video below
Below are some testimonials for the class
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
February 2nd-3rd, 2019, New Providence, NJ (early bird ends January 4th)
June 8th-9th, 2019, New York, NY (early bird ends 5/10/19 at 11:55pm)
August 24th-25th, 2019, Vancouver, BC (early bird ends July 26th at 11:55pm)
September 21st-22nd, Raleigh, NC (early bird ends 8/23/19 at 11:55pm)
Or check out this little teaser for Human Matrix home study. Best part is if you attend the live course you’ll get this bad boy for free!
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Get learning goodies and more”]
Here is a link to an older version of my normal respiratory mechanics handout