Movement Debrief Episode 57 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- What factors do I look for to determine I selected the right exercise amount that leads to changes in testing stick?
- How much of a stimulus do we need before a client sees adaptation?
- Why do crossfitters always hurt their shoulder?
- What things can crossfitters work on to reduce injury risk?
- How do I get buy-in when I am working on an area or a quality that is not directly related to what the client wants to improve?
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook or Instagram.They air every Wednesday at 7pm CST.
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
Sign-up for the Human Matrix in Seattle, WA on September 15-16th here
Sign up for the Human Matrix in Kansas City, KS on October 27-28th here
Sign-up for the Human Matrix in Portland, OR on November 10-11 here
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Get learning goodies and more”]
Here is a move I am using to get scapular upward rotation
Here is a move I use to get subscapularis