Movement Debrief Episode 57 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- What factors do I look for to determine I selected the right exercise amount that leads to changes in testing stick?
- How much of a stimulus do we need before a client sees adaptation?
- Why do crossfitters always hurt their shoulder?
- What things can crossfitters work on to reduce injury risk?
- How do I get buy-in when I am working on an area or a quality that is not directly related to what the client wants to improve?
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Get learning goodies and more”]
Here is a move I am using to get scapular upward rotation
Here is a move I use to get subscapularis
Table of Contents