Movement Debrief Episode 34 is in the books. Here is a copy of the video and audio for your listening pleasure.
Here is the set list:
- How does we consider a hip relatively lax?
- Can one be lax and “stuck” into a hip?
- How do we treat hip laxity?
- What is agility?
- How does one become more agile?
- What drills best develop agility?
- Can agility be taught?
- How to prevent a patient or client from falling in love with you
- What does treating flexible athletes (gymnasts, acrobats) look like?
- How do I treat a sports hernia?
- Is “smashing tissues” a useful part of a program?
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube. They air every Wednesday at 7:30pm CST.
Here were the links I mentioned:
Effect of changes in pelvic tilt on range of motion to impingement and radiographic parameters of acetabular morphologic characteristics.
Lessons from a Student: The Interaction
Three-dimensional mathematical model for deformation of human fasciae in manual therapy.
The Mechanisms of Manual Therapy in the Treatment of Musculoskeletal Pain: A Comprehensive Model
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Episode 8 of the Movement Debrief, despite technical difficulties, persevered.
In case you missed it live, we talked about the following topics:
- What is a debrief?
- How I structure my debrief
- Balancing work, social interaction, health, etc
- What makes you you
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook or Youtube. They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST.