Movement Debrief Episode 34 is in the books. Here is a copy of the video and audio for your listening pleasure.
Here is the set list:
- How does we consider a hip relatively lax?
- Can one be lax and “stuck” into a hip?
- How do we treat hip laxity?
- What is agility?
- How does one become more agile?
- What drills best develop agility?
- Can agility be taught?
- How to prevent a patient or client from falling in love with you
- What does treating flexible athletes (gymnasts, acrobats) look like?
- How do I treat a sports hernia?
- Is “smashing tissues” a useful part of a program?
Here were the links I mentioned:
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Preventing Clients from Falling in Love with You