Movement Debrief Episode 66 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- How does one go about improving shoulder abduction?
- What are my thoughts on adjustments or manipulations?
- Could adjustments potentially create laxity over time?
- When could these techniques prove useful?
- How do I get patients out of the “I need to be fixed” mindset?
- How do I encourage patients to buy in to an active approach to their recovery?
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
Check out Human Matrix promo video below
Below are some testimonials for the class
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
December 8th-9th, Charleston, SC (early bird ends November 11th)
February 2nd-3rd, 2019, New Providence, NJ (early bird ends January 4th)
If you want to learn about all the things thorax-wise that I talked about, go here
If you’d like an older rendition on chiropractic adjustments, then check it out here.
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Get learning goodies and more”]
Table of Contents