Movement Debrief Episode 54 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- What is sciatica?
- What methods can be used to treat sciatica?
- What is so special about the world’s greatest stretch?
- Is stretching the upper and lower body beneficial?
- What coaching cues do I use when coaching a back squat?
- Are there different coaching considerations for a narrow or wide ISA on the back squat?
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
Here is how you can palpate the sciatic nerve tract (some Yung Z right here)
Here is how to perform the slump test
Here is how to perform the straight leg raise
Here is all you need on the thorax
Click here to read a bunch of stuff on neurodynamics
Here is the world’s greatest stretch
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Get learning goodies and more”]