Movement Debrief Episode 52 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- What is a rib flare?
- How can rib flares be improved?
- What is the posterior mediastinum?
- What is moving when we seek posterior thorax expansion?
- What tests and interventions can be used in regards to posterior thorax expansion?
- How far have we come from the FMS/SFMA?
- What have we learned from the FMS/SFMA?
- What should we be addressing now instead of the FMS/SFMA?
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
Here is a move for a narrow infrasternal angle
a wide infrasternal angle
An asymmetrical infrasternal angle
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Get learning goodies and more”]