Movement Debrief Episode 47 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- Do the hamstrings play a role with respiration?
- How does one train hamstrings?
- Can respiratory training improve mental resiliency and decision-making?
- How else can one improve decision-making in high stress environments?
- How do I approach improving ankle dorsiflexion?
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
Here is a link to the Complete Anatomy app
The toe touch to the squat for narrow infrasternal angles
The sink squat for wide infrasternal angles
The counterweight squat as a terminal progression
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Get learning goodies and more”]