Movement Debrief Episode 60 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- What is the relationship between the infrasternal and infrapubic angles?
- What are some key muscles to consider in the various infrapubic angle presentations?
- What movement strategies should be focused on to restore infrapubic angle variability?
- Is there value in manual ribcage work to increase expansion?
- What type of techniques do I use to improve ribcage expansion?
- What is graded exposure?
- What is my opinion on graded exposure?
- Do people in persistent pain have to push through pain during movement?
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies: