Movement Debrief Episode 43 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- Is there a place for packing the shoulder?
- Should we coach the shoulders to be down and back?
- How should we coach the shoulder to move?
- Do wide infrasternal angles cause more trap issues?
- Do chiropractic adjustments work?
- How to improve shoulder external rotation?
- What are my thoughts on unstable surface training?
- Is there any research supporting unstable surface training?
- What are the best ways to work on stability and balance?
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
Here is an example activity I use to restore shoulder external rotation
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Packing the Shoulder
Wide Infrasternal Angle and Traps
Shoulder External Rotation
Unstable Surface Training