Movement Debrief Episode 40 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- How to approach someone with an acute spasm?
- Can anything be done to improve acute pain syndromes?
- What should the finishing position be in vertical pulls?
- Should we “reach” during vertical pulls?
- Is there a risk of impingement with hanging from a bar?
- Should we “pack” the shoulder during pullups?
- What is occlusion and what are the basic types?
- How does occlusion relate to posture and pain?
Here were the links I mentioned:
Meriva Curcumin (it’s more bioavailable than regular; shoot for 2-8g/day)
Here is an example of a bar hang exercise (the famous one courtesy of Bill Hartman…and yes, I did have hair):
Here is a video of the doc speaking the about the bar hang:
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies: