Movement Debrief Episode 35 is in the books. Here is a copy of the video and audio for your listening pleasure.
Here is the set list:
- How do the overhead and quadruped positions affect infrasternal angles?
- How does one reduce hypersensitivity in a focal area of longstanding pain?
- How does one perform treatment on someone with frozen shoulder?
- How often are there cervicocranial components to frozen shoulder?
- What other things do we need to be looking at with frozen shoulder?
Here were the links I mentioned:
CRAFTA – A con ed course on craniocervicalmandibular region
“Why Are My Nerves So Sensitive?” By Adriaan Louw
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies: