Movement Debrief Episode 35 is in the books. Here is a copy of the video and audio for your listening pleasure.
Here is the set list:
- How do the overhead and quadruped positions affect infrasternal angles?
- How does one reduce hypersensitivity in a focal area of longstanding pain?
- How does one perform treatment on someone with frozen shoulder?
- How often are there cervicocranial components to frozen shoulder?
- What other things do we need to be looking at with frozen shoulder?
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube. They air every Wednesday at 7:30pm CST.
Here were the links I mentioned:
CRAFTA – A con ed course on craniocervicalmandibular region
Tactile discrimination, but not tactile stimulation alone, reduces chronic limb pain.
Acupuncture applied as a sensory discrimination training tool decreases movement-related pain in patients with chronic low back pain more than acupuncture alone: a randomised cross-over experiment
“Why Are My Nerves So Sensitive?” By Adriaan Louw
“Unconventional Medicine: Join the Revolution to Reinvent Healthcare, Reverse Chronic Disease, and Create a Practice You Love” by Chris Kresser
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Get learning goodies and more”]