Movement Debrief Episode 50 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- What is gluteal amnesia?
- Is gluteal amnesia a thing?
- What needs to be done to get the glutes working?
- What is a lateral shift?
- Do shift corrections work?
- How should you handle working with someone with a lateral shift?
- What is evidence based practice?
- What does it mean to say you are evidence based?
- Can we possibly do everything 100% evidence-based?
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
Here is the Instagram post I mentioned in reference to glute amnesia
Here is the powerpoint discussing lateral shift
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Evidence Based Practice