Movement Debrief Episode 45 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- What is diastasis recti?
- How does one treat diastasis recti?
- What exercises are generally time-wasters in the rehab process?
- What exercises ought to be used instead
- What is Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)?
- What are some treatment strategies for CRPS?
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies: