Movement Debrief Episode 28 is in the books. Here is a copy of the video and audio for your listening pleasure.
Here is the set list:
- How do testing considerations differ for people with joint hypermobility syndromes?
- What does treatment look like for the hypermobile client?
- Why I like pushups and other upper body exercises can be effective selections for lower body problems
- What “pain science” courses do I recommend
- What’s the deal with overbracing and cueing abdominal coordination?
- How can you reduce lat overactivity
- The clinical reasoning model that I am thinking of
Enjoy. (sorry about the audio delay, still making some tweaks on my new computer)
Here were the links I mentioned:
Here is the first way I assess coordinative variability
The next test assess coordination, power, and fatigability of joint variability:
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Pushups Over Quad Sets