Movement Debrief Episode 92 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- Why do some people have too much trap and neck tension while they reach?
- How do I cue reaching without using the neck
- What are some key components of hand health?
- What are the different hand positions one should be able to achieve?
- What different grips should one be able to perform?
- What are some good ways to improve hand health?
- What is arthritis?
- Does arthritis correlate with pain?
- What treatments are useful for arthritis?
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST. Enjoy!
and the audio version:
Check out Human Matrix promo video below:
Below are some testimonials for the class:
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
October 5th-6th, Boston, MA (early bird ends September 6th at 11:55pm)
November 23rd-24th, New York City, NY (early bird ends October 27th at 11:55pm)
December 7th-8th, Orlando, FL (early bird ends November 8th at 11:55pm)
January 25th-26th, Scotts Valley, CA (early bird ends December 24th)
Or check out this little teaser for Human Matrix home study. Best part is if you attend the live course you’ll get this bad boy for free!
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
One of my early go-tos is the wall tilt with forward reach
and rockback breathing
and to progress, you can play with bear pushups that I learned from Coach Bo Michelle Boland
Too Much Traps