Movement Debrief Episode 23 is in the books. Here is a copy of the video and audio for your listening pleasure.
Here were all the topics (credit Jand80 for the awesome question):
- Thoughts on the Ober’s test and structures involved
- Can you stretch the IT band?
- How to build a thought process
- The hierarchy of restoring hip motion and where internal rotation fits
- Do PT’s address structure or function?
- Are we really testing and seeing pathology?
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube. They air every Wednesday at 7:30pm CST.
Here were the links I mentioned tonight
An Anatomic Investigation of the Ober’s Test
Three-Dimensional Mathematical Model for Deformation of Human Fascia
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Did you miss Movement Debrief live yesterday? Though much more fun live, I have a video of what we discussed below.
This debrief was quite fun, as we had an impromptu viewer q&a. Thank you Alan Luzietti for the awesome questions! If you follow along live on Facebook or Youtube, I will do my best to answer any questions you ask.
Yesterday we discussed the following topics:
- Why you should emphasize sagittal plane activities longer than you think
- How to coach exercises to maximize client learning and compliance
- Why detaching from your client encounters makes you a better clinician
- Viewer Q&A – “centering from the chaos” & TFL Inhibition
Lastly, if you want the acute:chronic workload calculator I spoke about, click here.
Without further ado: