Movement Debrief Episode 44 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- Is there a place for upper body unstable surface training?
- Can it be justified since we cannot justify lower body unstable surface training?
- What are some good treatments for Achilles Tendinopathy?
- What are my thoughts on manual therapy?
- What do I think about recent manual therapy trends?
- Is there a place for manual therapy?
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
I couldn’t find a picture of the dome, but this article talks about it.
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Upper Body Unstable Surface Training