Movement Debrief Episode 37 is in the books. Here is a copy of the video and audio for your listening pleasure.
Here is the set list:
- What is diaphragmatic breathing?
- What is diaphragmatic breathing not?
- What are some simple ways to coach diaphragmatic breathing?
- What are some strategies for those who struggle with simple in through the nose and out through the mouth?
- What does it take to ensure someone can safely overhead press?
- What do I look for from a mechanics standpoint on an overhead press?
- What cues are relevant for ribcage position?
- How does visceral fat impact achieving a zone of apposition?
- What is happening with plantar fasciitis?
- What causes plantar fasciitis?
- How can you treat plantar fasciitis?
- How can you help clients work around plantar fasciitis?
Here were the links I mentioned:
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Visceral Fat & Zone of Apposition