Did you miss Movement Debrief live yesterday? Though much more fun live, I have a video of what we discussed below.
This debrief was quite fun, as we had an impromptu viewer q&a. Thank you Alan Luzietti for the awesome questions! If you follow along live on Facebook or Youtube, I will do my best to answer any questions you ask.
Yesterday we discussed the following topics:
- Why you should emphasize sagittal plane activities longer than you think
- How to coach exercises to maximize client learning and compliance
- Why detaching from your client encounters makes you a better clinician
- Viewer Q&A – “centering from the chaos” & TFL Inhibition
Lastly, if you want the acute:chronic workload calculator I spoke about, click here.
Without further ado:
The Fundamental Rehab Technique
It’s a classic that does so much more than the naked eye can see. This round of “Movement Deep Dive” focuses on the 90/90 hip lift, and some of my favorite variances off that move.
I hope you have your pen and paper handy to take notes, because this video is a long one.
If videos aren’t your thing, I’ve provided a modified transcript below. I would recommend both watching the video and reading the post to get the most out of the material.
Continue reading “90/90 Hip Lift – A Movement Deep Dive”
A Live Movement Video Series
Hey party people.
I recently started doing some live feeds on the interwebz. You can check me out on Facebook and Youtube if you want to see me live.
Otherwise, I thought I’d share with the very first episode of “Movement Debrief.”
Here we dive into the following topics:
- The importance of reflection
- Using similar language to the patient.
- De-threatening that language
- Restoring sagittal plane control
- A case for manual therapy