Movement Debrief Episode 32 is in the books. Here is a copy of the video and audio for your listening pleasure.
Here is the set list:
- How do I organize a talk or course?
- How do I get speaking engagements?
- Should we be performing hip openers?
- How do I integrate PRI and DNS into rehab and performance?
- Is there a dichotomy between PRI and DNS?
- Why we need to transcend commercial models
- What things I am learning now
- Why a clamshell won’t destroy Usain Bolt
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube. They air every Wednesday at 7:30pm CST.
Here were the links I mentioned:
Explain Pain Supercharged
Sign up for my newsletter to access my Practical Pain Education and Respiration Revisited talk
Ben Fergus guest post on squatting
An Anatomic Investigation of the Obers Test
Barking Up the Wrong Tree: The Surprising Science Behind Why Everything You Know About Success Is (Mostly) Wrong
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
Movement Debrief Episode 13 yesterday involved quite a few rants. Must’ve been the ketones talking.
Here’s what we talked about:
- Restoring sensation with my patient with low back pain
- Why it’s okay to have an angled tibia during squatting
- Would any intervention help/hurt Usain Bolt?
- The complexity of Usain Bolt
- Struggling with a complex patient
- Dealing with uncertainty
- Embracing the struggle
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. (occasionally) They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST.
Here were some of the links I mentioned in this Debrief.
How to Deadlift – A Movement Deep Dive
Squatting Bar Reach – A Movement Deep Dive
The Sensitive Nervous System – Read my book notes here
Clinical Neurodynamics- Read my book notes here
A Study of Neurodynamics: The Body’s Living Alarm
Mobilisation of the Neuroimmune System – Read the course notes here
Explain Pain– Read the course notes here
The Obstacle is the Way
Ego is the Enemy
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck