Movement Debrief Episode 24 is in the books. Here is a copy of the video and audio for your listening pleasure.
Here were all the topics:
- What ACL graft should you get?
- What does the systemic process look like for knee pain?
- What local factors are important for knee pain?
- the importance of plyometrics for knee pain
- Is there a place for modalities?
- What modalities I incorporate into my practice
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube. They air every Wednesday at 7:30pm CST.
Here were the links I mentioned tonight
PRI Impingement and Instability Course Notes
Here is the Active Midstance Test
Here’s the Copenhagen Adduction Test
A Randomised Controlled Trial of ‘Clockwise’ Ultrasound for Low Back Pain
E-Stim and BFR
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
If you missed me live, you can check out Episode 4 of Movement Debrief below. We hit a small technical difficulty early on, but it all ended up working out.
We discuss the following concepts:
- Why I Emphasize Hamstrings before quadriceps after ACL reconstruction
- Why Hip Rotation isn’t always a reliable measure
- Interpreting the Ober’s Test
- Meeting the Patient’s Needs vs the Clinician’s Needs
I apologize that the quality is not so great. I’ve moved to a rural part of Arizona, which as of right now does not allow for the best of streaming. If you friend me on facebook, however, you can watch the live stream, which has surprisingly much better quality.
Click here for the post I mentioned discussing combining blood flow restriction training with E-stim.