Movement Debrief Episode 90 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- Why does wrist discomfort occur with weight bearing?
- What limitations could contribute to wrist discomfort?
- What modifications can I make to improve wrist discomfort?
- What regressions are useful for wrist discomfort?
- Do I use dry needling or taping?
- If and when do I find these modalities useful?
- Is it worthwhile becoming a physical therapist?
- What is it really like being a PT?
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST. Enjoy!
and the audio version:
Below are the links mentioned in the show notes
Check out Human Matrix promo video below:
Below are some testimonials for the class:
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
August 24th-25th, 2019, Vancouver, BC (early bird ends July 26th at 11:55pm)
September 21st-22nd, Raleigh, NC (early bird ends August 23rd at 11:55pm)
October 5th-6th, Boston, MA (early bird ends September 6th at 11:55pm)
November 23rd-24th, New York City, NY (early bird ends October 27th at 11:55pm)
December 7th-8th, Orlando, FL (early bird ends November 8th at 11:55pm)
January 25th-26th, Scotts Valley, CA (early bird ends December 24th)
Or check out this little teaser for Human Matrix home study. Best part is if you attend the live course you’ll get this bad boy for free! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-gEEiwakSk
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Get learning goodies and more”]
I really like the bear pushup as a great push up variation. Check it out below: