Episode 7 of the Movement Debrief (aka The Movement Awakens) occurred last night.
I can only imagine how devastated you are that you missed it.
But hey, though I think it’s way more fun live, I have a copy of the video below, where we discussed the following topics:
- Why fundamental PT skills are still relevant
- Why the basic clinical exam is incredibly important
- Determining if you can or cannot help your patients
- A simple trick to making any movement a neurodynamic test
- Doing what is best for the patient, not your ego or agenda
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook or Youtube. They air every Wednesday at 8:30pm CST.
Here are this week’s Movement Debriefs. I’m hoping to get on a regular schedule once I get settled into my new gig as a PT Mercenary, but hope you enjoy.
Anchoring Old Movements to New, Prioritizing PT’s Professional Needs
In Episode 2, we discuss the following concepts:
- Visit 2 & 3 of our patient with the lumbar fusion
- Using familiar concepts from old exercises in new exercises
- Strategies to enhance learning.
- Prioritizing Problems in the Profession.
Embracing Failure and The Dunning-Kruger Effect
In Episode 3, we discuss the following concepts:
- My Failure
- The Dunning Kruger Effect – and how to hack it
- Embracing Failure
- Learning from Failure