Here are this week’s Movement Debriefs. I’m hoping to get on a regular schedule once I get settled into my new gig as a PT Mercenary, but hope you enjoy.
Anchoring Old Movements to New, Prioritizing PT’s Professional Needs
In Episode 2, we discuss the following concepts:
- Visit 2 & 3 of our patient with the lumbar fusion
- Using familiar concepts from old exercises in new exercises
- Strategies to enhance learning.
- Prioritizing Problems in the Profession.
Embracing Failure and The Dunning-Kruger Effect
In Episode 3, we discuss the following concepts:
- My Failure
- The Dunning Kruger Effect – and how to hack it
- Embracing Failure
- Learning from Failure
Anchoring Old Movements to New Movements