Movement Debrief Episode 32 is in the books. Here is a copy of the video and audio for your listening pleasure.
Here is the set list:
- How do I organize a talk or course?
- How do I get speaking engagements?
- Should we be performing hip openers?
- How do I integrate PRI and DNS into rehab and performance?
- Is there a dichotomy between PRI and DNS?
- Why we need to transcend commercial models
- What things I am learning now
- Why a clamshell won’t destroy Usain Bolt
Here were the links I mentioned:
Sign up for my newsletter to access my Practical Pain Education and Respiration Revisited talk
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies: