Movement Debrief Episode 67 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- What is hip separation?
- Why is hip separation necessary?
- How does one go about coaching hip separation?
- Do I teach clients to extend the spine?
- What is the role of serratus anterior?
- Can we have too much serratus anterior?
- What do we need for a good relationship between the scapula and the thorax?
If you want to watch these live, add me on Facebook . They air every Wednesday at 7pm CST.
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
Check out Human Matrix promo video below
Below are some testimonials for the class
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
Portland, OR on November 10-11
December 8th-9th, Charleston, SC (early bird ends November 11th)
February 2nd-3rd, 2019, New Providence, NJ (early bird ends January 4th)
SIGN UP FOR THE REVOLUTION featuring myself, Pat Davidson, and Seth Oberst February 9th-10th in Boston. MA
Below is the wall stride technique
Below is a picture of serratus anterior from a superior view
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
[yikes-mailchimp form=”1″ submit=”Get learning goodies and more”]