Movement Debrief Episode 65 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can’t stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- What is my opinion on cervical retraction to fix forward head posture?
- Why does someone assume a forward head or military posture?
- How do these postures impact airway?
- How ought we address head posture?
- What is my opinion on neutral spine during lifting?
- What is lateralization within the human body?
- Which direction are humans lateralized?
- What can be done to manage lateralization?
and the audio version…
Here were the links I mentioned:
Check out Human Matrix promo video below
Below are some testimonials for the class
Want to sign up? Click on the following locations below:
December 8th-9th, Charleston, SC (early bird ends November 11th)
February 2nd-3rd, 2019, New Providence, NJ (early bird ends January 4th)
Here is the ribcage pumphandle mechanics debrief
Here is the rectus abdominis debrief
Here is some information on the right hand rule of physics
Here’s a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies: